HASHTAG UNITED FC - SEASON TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
2020/21 Men's Season Tickets are valid for all home Essex Senior Football League fixtures during the 2020/21 season. 2020/21 Women's Season Tickets are valid for all FAWNL SE Division 1 fixtures during the 2020/21 season.
1) Season Tickets purchased must be assigned to the individual supporter using each ticket, and be of the correct age band for the supporter using each ticket. Tickets must be presented at the turnstile to gain entry for each game.
2) Age related concessionary rates for Season Tickets are available at the discretion of the Club and are based on the age of the supporter before the start of the relevant season. The Club reserves the right to ask supporters to provide evidence of their date of birth upon request. Failure to provide this may result in the cancellation of the Season Ticket(s) in question, unless the supporter chooses to pay the additional amount required to upgrade the Season Ticket(s).
3) A valid student card must be shown at the turnstile if requested when purchasing a Student Season Ticket.
4) Any benefits offered to Season Ticket holders are strictly for the use of the Season Ticket Holder and are non-transferable.
5) Any supporter under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying supporter aged 18 years or older for the duration of the match. Such supporter shall be responsible for and supervise the minor they accompany at all times.
6) Disabled supporters should pay the price as per their age bracket. Where it is necessary for the disabled supporter to have a Personal Assistant (“PA”), the PA will receive a ticket free of charge provided the PA sits with the disabled supporter to assist him/her.
7) In the event of lost or damaged Season Tickets, the Club will charge a £5 administration fee for a replacement ticket, to be paid on receipt of the new ticket.
8) Refunds on Season Tickets will only be available in exceptional circumstances and at the Club’s discretion. The Club will deduct any reasonable administrative costs from the amount of any refund payable to you.
9) The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance.
10) The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder whose behaviour may be deemed a threat to the safety and comfort of other spectators and officials.
11) The Club reserves the right to refuse to sell a Season Ticket to any person that it considers to be unsuitable. Any supporter considered being unsuitable after the purchase of a Season Ticket may have their Season Ticket cancelled at any time, and dependent on the circumstances, a refund may not be given.
12) The Club reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at its discretion and within reason.
13) Men's 1st Team Home Ground address: Len Salmon Stadium, Bowers & Pitsea FC, Crown Avenue, Pitsea, Essex, SS13 2BE
14) Women's 1st Team Home Ground address: Canvey Island FC, Park Lane, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 7PX